Monday 10 February 2014

Consignment of I-Gear Mini Warrior Series Spray, Rager, Hench and UFO!!

Dear Shoppers,
Consignment of Products in Store on 10 Feb 2014, They are as follow:
  • Mini Warriors Series MW-01 Spray by I-Gear - SGD $80.00 Mint in Box / Display with Repro Sticker **
  • Mini Warriors Series MW-02 Rager by I-Gear - SGD $80.00 Mint in Box / Display with Repro Sticker **
  • Mini Warriors Series MW-03 Hench by I-Gear - SGD $110.00 Mint in Box / Display with Repro Sticker **
  • Mini Warriors Series MW-04 UFO by I-Gear - SGD $110.00 Mint in Box / Display with Repro Sticker **
Shoppers who is interested in making purchase, kindly proceed to our store located at 18 Cross Street China Square Central Unit #02-19A to make order and collection or E-mail to us at fattoyscorner@gmail.com or SMS to us at 92270177 for more inquiry. Thanks.
P.S: Kindly note that we only received only 1 Piece for Products marked with **

No comments:

Post a Comment